Fetish Square Shooting day
On May 30th 2021, we’re organizing a shooting day.
What does that mean?
- We have a location – urbex style (see images / clip) that is fully private for you to use.
- You (model / photographer) can attend, and use the location to the fullest.
- Every type of fetish, concept, idea is allowed (within legal range of course :-)) for you to explore and take pictures/video/… of
Who is this event for?
- Models and photographers / videographers
- Content creators (if you’re a model posting / selling content, this event is ideal for you. An new environment allowing you to create unique content for your followers and fans is provided)
- People who enjoy exploring photography / video / … for their own pleasure or expansion of skills
- People who want to take the opportunity to make nice pictures for themselves in a new location
- People who enjoy a relaxed atmosphere while exploring knowledge, talking to like-minded people and get to know others for future collaborations.
What can I expect?
- The location is to be used freely for everybody (limited amount of participants allowed!)
- Electricity is available, so you can bring lighting if you would need it. However, ‘travel light’ (pun intended ;-)) is not a bad thing to keep in mind
- A toilet is available. Shower is not.
- For pandemic reasons we cannot offer any drinks or food. Bring your own!
- A nice, relaxed atmosphere
- A HUGE property to explore, with lots of visually interesting spots
- Meet people with similar interests
- Possibly new collaborations might arise on the spot. That’s up to you!
- The weather should be okay at the end of May. There are also a lot of indoor space available, so that should not be a problem. In case of a really bad weather forecast, we will postpone the event.
What do we expect from you?
- Leave the place as you found it: DO NOT leave any mess behind, gather your stuff.
- When you’re done in a certain spot, gather your belongings, and free the spot for other participants.
- Of course the idea is also to get to know new people and collaborations, so be open to talk to people. However, when people are busy, DO NOT disturb them in any way.
- WE DO NOT provide models. WE DO NOT provide photographers. So we expect you to come in ‘pairs’ or other configurations. Make sure you’ve made agreements upfront with all the people in your group. Are you a photographer? Bring a model (or multiple). Are you a model? Bring a photographer (or multiple)
- Responsible and careful behavior: given the nature of the environment, it is important to be careful at all times, and keep safety in mind during your participation. PARTICIPATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- This is a photo/video event. But recordings of any content can only be made after clear consent. That means: NO (smartphone/camera) pictures of any kind without explicit agreement with all parties involved. (We’re serious: If you get caught doing this, you’ll be excluded from the event without a refund!)
- Be nice, be polite, and leave people doing what they do. If you want to get involved – make agreements beforehand.
- Clean up after yourself.
- In case of questions or uncertainties, ASK the organization. (assumption is the mother of all fuckups, right? ;-))
- We have these slots available: Slot 1: From 10h00 to 14h00. Slot 2: From 15h00 to 19h00. (if you want to attend both slots, you need 2 tickets)
- The location is in the surroundings of Turnhout. Exact address will be given after registration.
- We assume that by May 30th, the weather will be very nice. However, keep in mind that cancellation due to bad weather (or changing covid regulations) might be possible.
- Every individual participant needs a ticket. You can buy multiple tickets at once for your group.
- in case of any questions, get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org